- This event has passed.
10th Anniversary Celebration Dinner – Friday 28th June 2019
June 28 @ 7:00 pm - June 29 @ 12:30 am£50
To celebrate 10 years of Mixed Ability rugby we are hosting a celebration dinner, at The Craiglands Hotel, on Friday 28th June 2019. We’ve come a long way from humble beginnings and this is a chance to remember how far we have come and celebrate all our successes along the way.
- 7pm – Guests to arrive
- 7.30pm – Welcome by Compare/Comedian Lea Roberts
- 7.45pm – 3 Course Dinner served (Tea & Coffee station available after the meal)
- 7.30-9.30pm – there will be an Auction during the evening we have some exciting lots to bid on
- 9.45pm – Main Raffle (this is included in your ticket cost) loads of great prizes to be won
- 10pm – Music, dancing and celebrating
- 12.30am – Evening comes to a close
Details of the Auction Lots and Raffle Prizes to follow nearer the evening.
Starter: Tomato & Mozzarella Salad – Marinated Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella, Pickled Red Onion, Basil Pesto Dressing with Toasted Rosemary and Sea Salt Focaccia.
Main: Honey Roasted Chicken Breast, Chorizo and Red Pimento Potato Cake, Mediterranean Vegetables with Butternut Squash Puree.
Vegetarian Option: Roasted Aubergine and Red Pimento Potato Cake, Mediterranean Vegetables with Butternut Squash Puree.
Dessert: Lemon and Lime Cheesecake with Drambuie and Mint Anglaise.
Anyone wishing to sponsor the event, donate an Auction Lot or Raffle Prize please contact us, thank you for your support.
Want to stay the night? Then book direct with The Craiglands Hotel:
- Double Room £99
- Deluxe Double Room £109
Call 01943 430001 and quote Bumbles 28.06.19. Price includes full breakfast.